Boater and Beach Lover’s Dream Come True! – HARBOR EAST – MELBOURNE BEACH – SOLD
4 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 3 Car Garage | Canal Front | Boat Dock- $824,000
Wow! This home is a boaters and beach lover’s dream come true. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath home features soaring two story ceilings in the generously sized living room and dining room with clerestory windows offering a lot of natural sunlight! The open floorplan offers a nice flow from the kitchen to the living/informal dining area. The kitchen’s granite breakfast bar invites your guests to socialize with the chef, and the built-in wet bar and stone fireplace in the living room are an entertainer’s delight.
The second floor features a generously sized master suite with tray ceilings and mood setting indirect cove lighting. Also on the second floor are an additional full bathroom and two guest rooms, each of which is larger than a typical bedroom.
Off the informal dining area on the first floor is an additional bedroom and full bathroom. A pocket door closes off this part of the house from the rest of the living area to form a private suite.
All 3 bathrooms have been recently updated with quality finishes. The first floor is tiled throughout, while the second floor sports attractive bamboo flooring in the hallways and luxury carpeting in the bedrooms.
The hobbyist will appreciate the utility room with its workbench, while the generously sized 3 car garage can easily house your cars, golf cart, and other items. There is ample room to park a boat or RV on the beautifully pavered driveway.
Embrace the Florida lifestyle lounging in the spacious covered lanai and relax in the sparkling, screened pool and spa. This home is situated on a canal located just off the intracoastal waterway. Its dock includes a boathouse with a lift. It currently holds a 19′ vessel and can easily hold up to a 24′ vessel with a 9′ beam (width).
There is not a better location for enjoying the miles of intracoastal waterways. Drop your boat in the water and go fishing, or simply drop your fishing line in the water right off your dock. Kayak or paddle board out to watch the sunset.
Located in the Harbor East community, and within the town of Melbourne Beach, this home is less than one mile by bicycle from the nearest public beach access, and less than 1.5 miles from the town business district along Ocean Ave.
This absolutely ideal home for the boater wanting to live in a beach town is perfectly priced. Come see for yourself the lifestyle that awaits.
Call me at (561) 951-7332 to schedule your own private showing.
- Roof replaced to existing hurricane code in 2005. All plywood seams covered with self-stick water barrier prior to overall water barrier under tile.
- Pool screen enclosure replaced due to hurricane damage in 2005 or 2006.
- Downstairs AC unit (complete) replaced August 2019 with Trane. Transferrable 5-year parts and labor warranty provided by Next Generation Air and Heat.
- Upstairs AC unit (complete) replaced January 2020 with Trane. Transferrable 5-year parts and labor warranty provided by Next Generation Air and Heat.
Both AC units have programmable Z-wave thermostats linked to a Z-wave router thatlinks to a home WiFi network. Ac units can be monitored and controlled from anywherewith iPhone app or website login
- Water heater replaced 2019 or 2018.
- Substantial renovation conducted 2017 – 2018.
- o All windows and doors except those to the porch from the great room and eating area replaced with impact-rated units. Porch protected by impact-rated fabric. Skylights were replaced with roof in 2005 with impact-rated units. All pool deck items can be moved to porch and fabric installed and the house is ready for hurricane winds. Meets USAA Insurance standards for penetration protection.
- o Second story stucco stripped to sheathing. Entire house re-stuccoed.
- o Downstairs and hall bathrooms renovated with new cabinets, granite countertops, vessel sinks and upgraded light fixtures.
- o Master Bath: Gutted to studs. Shower pan replaced. All tile replaced. Jetted tub pump relocated for ease of access from toilet room. Vessel sinks installed. Moen Constant Temp shower valve, rain shower head and handheld shower head installed. Lighting replaced. Three-bulb chandelier and two each, single bulb pendants in industrial style matching sink counter lighting are included but not installed. Built-in Formica covered dressing table removed from adjacent nook. Switch and lighting installed for stand-alone dressing table.(existing dressing table does not convey with sale).
Electrical can be uninstalled and covered to use the nook for an armoire or other furniture.
- Bedrooms: New carpet with best grade pad installed upstairs in 2018.
- Substantial renovation conducted 2017 – 2018.
- Driveway and front walk replaced with pavers 2019
- Boat dock (deck over water) replaced in 2019
- Front landscaping redone 2019
- 2961 s.f. under air
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths upstairs. Large master bedroom and en-suite bath. Generous bedrooms and hall bath with both tub and walk-in shower.
- 1 multi-purpose room with exit to pool area (bedroom, office, mancave, etc.) downstairs with adjacent bathroom can be closed off as in-law suite
- Large utility room with counter currently used as electronics workbench and desk area intended for sewing station
- Water softener for most water use locations (kitchen sink requested to be not softened to reduce sodium)
- RO water system with separate spigot adjacent to kitchen sink
- 3-car garage with electric openers on both doors
- Full yard sprinkler system with pump in garage
- Free-form pool with spa attached via waterfall spillway into pool. Spa plumbed and wired for Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 400K BTU heater
- Salt Water Pool Chlorinator
- Pool Vacuum
- Landscape lighting on front yard palms
|Sq Feet Living
|Ceiling Fan(s), Cook Peninsula, Kitchen – Eat In, Laundry Room, Fireplace
|Fence – Wood, Patio – Screened, In-ground Pool, Impact Glass Windows and Doors, Boat Lift, Dock
|HARBOR EAST SEC 3 AMENDED
|View – North
|East of US1,Paved Street
|Inground / Salt Chlorinator/ Spa
|3 Car Attached Garage,Extra Long Pavered Driveway,RV/Boat Space
|Family Room,Formal Dining Room,Extra Large Laundry Room/Craft Room
|From Hwy A1A/Ocean Ave head towards Oak St, Turn right onto Cherry Dr. Turn left onto Riverview Ln. Destination will be on the right – 432 Riverview Ln
|432 Riverview Lane, Melbourne Beach, FL 32951
|Tax Annual Amount
Amateur Radio Aspects of 432 Riverview Lane
432 Riverview Lane is a custom home designed and built with amateur radio in mind without being obtrusive.
- The tower and antennas have been in place for over 20 years, so the neighbors are accustomed to them.
- A 50’ Aluma telescoping tower is bracketed to the side wall of the house behind the garage. It supports a Ringo Ranger 2m vertical, a 10-element 2m yagi, and a Mosley TA-33MPK on a rotatable mast.
- An off-the -air television antenna is bracketed to the tower pointing at Orlando, the major TV market for the Melbourne area.
- A trap inverted V antenna for 80 and 40 meters is at the top of the first section.
- A DirecTV dish is on the tower at a lower level. The tower is cranked up and down manually but has a motorized tilt capability so it can be lowered easily for maintenance and hurricane avoidance.
- A 2” conduit leads to the utility room where a commercial office typewriter desk holds a layered shelf system supporting multiple rigs.
- A commercial patch panel allows connection of any antenna to any rig, as well as two tie lines to a second operating position in the rear multi-purpose room.
- The tower, antennas, cabling, commercial office desk and shelving can be left for interested ham radio buyers and will be removed for non-hams. Radios are not included.
Branded - 432 Riverview Lane - For Sale Real Estate Flyer