I make the home buying process as stress free as possible…
Are you thinking about buying a home or condo in the beautiful Brevard Beachside? I will make your home buying experience as simple and stress-free as possible.
If you are interested in learning more about the home buying process or if you would like to discuss a property that is of interest to you, I can help! Contact me at 561-951-7332.
❶ DECIDE TO BUY A HOME
The decision to purchase your first home is one of the biggest and best choices you could ever make. After all, a home is the largest – and most emotional – investment most people will face in their lifetime. So, how do you know if it’s the right time for you to buy?
There is never a wrong time to buy the right home. The key is finding the right buy and taking the time to carefully evaluate your finances.
A home purchase is an important step that can provide many advantages. Purchasing your own home is a great investment that can deliver several financial benefits – equity build up, value appreciation, automatic savings plan – not to mention a new sense of pride!
You don’t have to know everything. I am ready to help you through every step of the process.
❷ GET AN EXPERIENCED REALTOR
When you’re looking for a real estate professional to help you, know that above all else, you need an experienced agent. You want an agent who will put their clients first, and be your advocate to help you make your purchase smooth and seamless.
- Educate you about the current conditions of the market.
- Analyze what you want and what you need in your next home.
- Co-ordinate the work of other needed professionals throughout the process.
- Guide you to homes that fit your criteria and budget.
- Negotiate on your behalf to get you the best deal possible.
- Check and double-check paperwork and deadlines.
- Inform and discuss with you, and suggest solutions to solve any problems that may arise.
❸ SECURE FINANCING
To make the financing process as painless as possible, I can introduce you to a few preferred financing consultants. These professionals will work with you to make sure the financial aspect of your home purchase is stress free.
What will the financing consultant do for you?
- Review your current financials and credit report.
- Discuss the best loan options available to you for your home purchase process.
- Guide you to an appropriate purchase price point, based on your financial history.
- Get you the best deal on interest rates, and quick loan approvals.
- Keep you informed and updated of the entire financial process throughout your purchase.
❹ FIND YOUR PERFECT BREVARD BEACHSIDE HOME
Now you’re ready to begin your search. But how or where do you start? There are a lot of homes out there, and diving in without a guide can become overwhelming and confusing. That’s where I come in! I will help you more accurately pinpoint homes that fit your criteria. The right home will meet all your important needs, and as many of your additional wants as possible.
Some questions you might ask yourself include:
- What amenities are crucial to you and your family?
- How much space do you need ?
- Which is more important: location or size?
- Would you be interested in a fixer-upper?
- Do you prefer beachfront, canalfront or just within close proximity to both?
- What features are negotiable in your new home?
❺ MAKE AN OFFER
Once you’ve found a property you love, the next step is deciding on an offer price. It’s important to remember that a home is an investment. I will give you information on other properties in the neighborhood to help ensure you make an informed decision when it comes to making your offer. I will explain and guide you through the offer process.
Some things to consider when deciding on the best price point are:
- List price – Start with the price point that the home is listed at. This will give you a base when looking at the home’s value.
- Market Analysis – I will give you an idea of comparable home values in the neighborhood to help you decide if the price point is on par.
- Improvements – I will give you a list of improvements made to the home and help you determine its market value.
❻ PERFORM DUE DILIGENCE and INSPECTIONS
I will provide you with improvements and challenges within your selected home. This way you’ll know what you are getting into before you complete the purchase.
Knowing what work has and has not been done to your home is important information to have in the buying process. While updates can increase your home value, damages can take money out of your pocket. Your main concern is the possibility of structural damage, which can come from water, shifting ground or poor construction.
Very often a problem appears to be big, but can be fixed with very little effort and not a huge budget.
❼ CLOSE AND MOVE IN!
Once you’ve determined a price point you’re comfortable with, you’re in the “home” stretch! But, in order to ensure that you don’t put the property purchase at risk, you have a couple responsibilities that you’ll need to keep in mind:
- Staying in control of your credit and finances – Do not make any large purchases during this time. It’s important to keep your financials steady throughout the buying process. Talk to your financial consultant for guidance.
- Keeping in touch with your me and financial consultant – It’s important that we stay in constant communication during this process. Be sure to return all phone calls and complete paperwork promptly.
- Also, don’t be afraid to ask questions. I am always here to help you!
For more information or to meet with me to discuss the home buying process, call me at 561.951.7332